RUNNING UP THAT HILL (A DEAL WITH GOD) LYRICS

NOW ENJOY MUSIC WITH( KATE BUSH)

RUNNING UP THAT HILL ( A DEAL WITH GOD )


         LYRICS !
   
        
       It doesn't hurt me (yeah, yeah, yo)
Do you wanna feel how it feels? (Yeah, yeah, yo)Do you wanna know, know that it doesn't hurt me? (Yeah, yeah, yo)Do you wanna hear about the deal that I'm making? (Yeah, yeah, yo)
YouIt's you and me
And if I only couldI'd make a deal with GodAnd I'd get Him to swap our placesBe runnin' up that roadBe runnin' up that hillBe runnin' up that buildingSay, if I only could, oh
You don't wanna hurt me (yeah, yeah, yo)But see how deep the bullet lies (yeah, yeah, yo)Unaware I'm tearin' you asunder (yeah, yeah, yo)Oh, there is thunder in our hearts (yeah, yeah, yo)Is there so much hate for the ones we love? (Yeah, yeah, yo)Oh, tell me, we both matter, don't we? (Yeah, yeah, yo)
YouIt's you and meIt's you and meWon't be unhappy
And if I only couldI'd make a deal with GodAnd I'd get Him to swap our placesBe runnin' up that roadBe runnin' up that hillBe runnin' up that building (yo)Say, if I only could, oh
You (yeah, yeah, yo)It's you and meIt's you and meWon't be unhappy (yeah, yeah, yo)
Oh, come on, baby (yeah)Oh, come on, darlin' (yo)Let me steal this moment from you nowOh, come on, angelCome on, come on, darlin'Let's exchange the experience (yo), oh, ooh, ooh
And if I only couldI'd make a deal with GodAnd I'd get Him to swap our placesI'd be runnin' up that roadBe runnin' up that hillWith no problemsSay, if I only couldI'd make a deal with GodAnd I'd get Him to swap our placesI'd be runnin' up that roadBe runnin' up that hillWith no problemsSay, if I only couldI'd make a deal with GodAnd I'd get Him to swap our placesI'd be runnin' up that roadBe runnin' up that hillWith no problemsSay, if I only couldI'd be runnin' up that hillWith no problems



  Thanks !  


This Side is NAMAN 
 

           

No comments

Powered by Blogger.